Episode 28 - "Birds of Prey" - Bad Wallpaper, The Wrong Sasuages and The Eggman
In Episode 28, Sarah and Mark are riding scooters while watching S06 E05, "Birds of Prey”. Horrible wallpaper sets the killer on a rampage then ends with the wrong sausages, the Eggman and badly rinsed hair!
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men (1952)
Eh Brian! It's a Whopper
Can Hieronymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?
The Wall Papers
The Stairway in Charle's House
Oscar Wilde Wallpaper Quote
In the weeks before his death, his friends reported that he spoke of several things more than once. These can be considered the last of his clever sayings:
- I am dying beyond my means. I can't even afford to die.
- My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or other of us has got to go.
The last one is not exactly Oscar Wilde's reputed last words, but it is close and that's the one most people believe were his last remarks.
Wizards vs Aliens
Framed Photos from Julian's house
The Bird Attack
Thanks again for listening and next week "The Green Man". Troy's last episode.
Mark & Sarah
- Show - @midsomermaniacs
- Sarah - @intellagirl
- Mark - @typewriter
- Instragram - @midsomermaniacs
Midsomer Maniacs Podcast available on:
- Itunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/midsomer-maniacs/id1473996814
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/5FlCHBAno7FaJUkDl8So7u
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/midsomermaniacs/midsomer-maniacs?refid=stpr
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt1_5OW10o
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Iq3off2adwv4izoeohqzb5akrwu