Episode 48 - "Four Funerals and a Wedding" - The Bonking Braintree from Burma!
In Episode 47, S09 E05, familial shenanigans cause ripple effects that last for years causing the death of an old lady in a big hat, a self-flagellating vicar and deacon that takes a dirt nap. How is this the fault of a teak salesman?
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
That’ll be the Day
Thanks again for listening and next week “Country Matters” not what we said in the episode!
Mark & Sarah
- Show - @midsomermaniacs
- Sarah - @intellagirl
- Mark - @typewriter
- Instragram - @midsomermaniacs
Midsomer Maniacs Podcast available on:
- Itunes - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/midsomer-maniacs/id1473996814
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/5FlCHBAno7FaJUkDl8So7u
- Stitcher - https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/midsomermaniacs/midsomer-maniacs?refid=stpr
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt1_5OW10o